Utilities > Manage Clinical Features > Diagnostic Test Setup
Entering a New Lab Facility
- Click on the first tab, Lab Facility Names. A list of the labs and radiology facilities will be displayed.
- Click the Green Plus button in the tool bar. A new row will appear in the grid.
- Enter the name of the lab in the Facility Name field.
- Root Folder will be filled out if there will be a lab results interface.
- Orders Type defaults to Paper.
- Requisition information defaults as shown above.
- Notes are for internal use by your practice.
- Leave Archived unchecked. It will not show if checked.
- Leave Restricted unchecked.
- Lab ID will fill in automatically.
- Check Default for Type if this new facility will be the preferred for Send Out requisitions of this facility type (i.e., Lab, Radiology).
- Leave Parent Lab blank.
- Click the Green Check button to Save.
|If this facility will have a lab interface there MUST be a value in the *Root Folder* field for this facility to appear in the Lab Links tab in the Provider directory. Consult with OP if you do not know the value for this field.|