|ID||ID will populate once the lab has been saved.|
|Client ID||Do not complete if a lab interface, OP will complete this field. If no lab interface enter the practice lab account number or lab name.|
|Root Dir||*Client Server practices only. This is the path where lab results are stored.|
|OP Lab ID||Do not complete if a lab interface, OP will complete this field. If no lab interface enter the practice lab account number.|
|Lab Name||Enter the name of the lab facility.|
|Notes||Additional text field specific to the lab facility. This field is visible only on the Lab Facilities tab.|
|Order Type||Click the drop-down arrow and select from the list.|
- Lab Portal: The order type is used when using a results only lab interface.
- Phone: Do not use.
- Paper: This is the default order type. Select when no lab interface.
- In House: Do not use.
- Auto generated: Do not use.
- Legacy Data: Do not use.
- Electronic: The order type is used for labs that are eLabs/bi-directional.
|On adding a new requisition, create the following items||Click the drop-down and select from the list.|
- Requisition Only: This is the recommended selection when using a lab interface
- Requisition and Order: This selection will create a lab requisition and a blank order, no result lines.
- Requisition, Order and Result: This selection will create a lab requisition, the order and results.
|HL7 Version||*Cloud practices only. Will always be set to .HL7. This information will be entered by OP.|
|Ack Required||Do not complete.|
|File Ext||Do not complete.|
|Default for Type||Select the checkbox for the preferred Send Out lab facility.|
|Archived||Select the checkbox if the practice no longer will use the lab facility.|
|Office Location Identification||Account number assigned by the lab facility for each location.|
|Provider Lab identification (Lab Links)||Provider and unique value assigned by the lab facility, typically this will be the NPI.|