Path: Utilities menu > Manage Codes > Coded Values (Keyboard Shortcut keys: [Alt][U][C][O])
Office Practicum has quite an extensive list of adjustment code reasons for patient and insurance adjustments. However, there may be an adjustment code that you are searching for that does not suit your needs. You can always add to your Coded Values table. To access this Coded Values Table please follow the steps below.
Add Adjustment Codes
- The table opens to the first tableof Adjustment Reasons.
|Note: You may optionally go through additional Code Tables and modify to meet your office's needs Please Note: If the Allows Edits column is not checked off, a user may not Modify that specific table.|
- Click on the Green Plus sign to add a new adjustment reason.
- The Description line is a free form line, you may type any new adjustment code for your office, click on your green check mark to save changes.
- If user would like to edit an adjustment, highlight line item desired to edit and click on the Pencil icon to begin edits, click on to save changes.
- If user would like to re-order the list of adjustment codes, please see the column Sort. Here user may re-number your adjustment codes to the order in which they are going to appear in the drop down list.
- Now when user makes an adjustment to a patient's account the adjustment codes are now customized to the look that fits the office's needs.