To add an immunization to the Order Worksheet:
- Click the Imm tab from Assess/Plan.
- Immunizations associated to the template will display in the Immunization Picklist section.
- Click into the text field labeled "Click here to add another vaccine to the order". The entry window opens for input.
- Click the dropdown arrow in the Vaccine Name field or begin typing the vaccine name.
- Click a vaccine to select.
- Add Special Instructions (optional), and Department to administer the vaccine.
- Select from the following list:
- Tdy, vaccine to be administred today.
- Def, defer the vaccine until the date list in the Defer until field.
- Ref, refusal to administer the vaccine.
- N/A, vaccine is not applicable for this visit.
- Click the Save button, located at the bottom of the window. This will add the selected vaccine to the vaccine list.
- Click the Save and Assign Tasks icon to create the vaccine order.