Path: Practice Management tab > More (Reference Data group) > Consent Record Types
OP comes pre-loaded with four Consent Record Types that are necessary for documenting consent:
- HIPAA 2014
- Immunization Consent
- Reporting to Vaccine Registry Consent
- Vaccine Refusal Consent
These Record Types serve as categorizations for Consent Forms that are added to Patient Charts. Consent Record Types can be added so that you can add consents that suit the needs of your Practice. Some examples may include your Practice's financial policy, an agreement to retain a parent's credit card information on file, or another policy where your Practice requires a signature.
Add Consent Types
- Navigate to the Consent Record Types: Practice Management tab > More button (Reference Data group) > Consent Record Types.
- Click the Add button in the lower left corner of the window.
- In the Title field, enter a title for the Consent Type.
- In the Description field, enter a description.
- Click the Save button .
Note: To inactivate a Consent Record Type that is no longer being used, select the checkbox in the Inactive column and click the Save button.
Path: Utilities Menu > Manage Codes > Consent Record Types (Keyboard Shortcut keys: [Alt][U][C][T])
OP 14 comes pre-loaded with four Consent Record Types that are necessary for documenting consent for immunization purposes. You have the ability to add consent forms that suit the needs of your practice. Some examples may include your practice's financial policy, an agreement to retain a parent's credit card information on file, or another practice policy where your practice requires a signature.
To Add Consent Categories
- Navigate to the Consent Records Type table using the path listed above.
- Click the Insert record button ().
- Enter a Title in the field for the Consent Record Type.
- Enter a Description in the field for the Consent Record Type.
- Click the Save Changes button ().