Utilities > Manage Clinical Features > Diagnostic Tests Set Up
This section of the documentation will instruct on the method of adding labs to a lab facility.
Adding Outside Labs and Diagnostic Facilities
- In Diagnostic Test Set up (the HL7 Diagnostic Test Utilities: Diagnostic Test Lookup Data Tables window), click on the first tab, Lab Facilities Names.
- Click into the blank field.
- Click .
- Enter a Facility Name.
# If there will be an interface to this lab, OP staff will help you fill out the Root Folder field.
- If this new facility is the preferred lab or diagnostic facility, check Default for Type.
Using Export/Import to Copy an Existing Lab Profile to New Lab Facilities
|The Quest lab profile is recommended for export as it contains the largest set of tests. After re-importing the Quest lab profile to the new lab facility review the list of tests to make sure it is accurate and complete.|
- In Diagnostic Test Set up, click on the third tab, Test Name Pick-Lists.
- Click the Activate button.
- Select Quest in the Lab Name column at the left, then click Export.
- Choose a location to save the export file, name the export file, and click Save.
- In the Lab Name column on the left, highlight the new lab facility name, then click Import.
- Click OK to confirm the import.
- Review* the imported lab profile to make sure it is accurate and complete for the new facility.