Utilities > Manage Clinical Features > Care Plans
Actions are added or suppressed from your patient's Care Plan once all Triggers are met. All reminders will appear on that chart when a patient is enrolled in a plan. In this section, you will find the steps to make changes to the actions within your existing Care Plans.
- Open the Manage Care Plans window.
- Highlight a Care Plan to update the Actions.
- From the Actions section, there is an option to add, edit, delete, save changes, cancel changes, and refresh the grid.
- Use the dropdown to update the Item Name. The Item Name is generated from the Care Plan Items tab.
- Use the dropdown to choose an Action Type of Add or Suppress.
|Add: Includes the item in their Care Plan. Suppress: Excludes the item from their Care Plan if it is normally included by another enrolled plan.|
- Click the checkmark to save changes.