Utilities > Manage Clinical Features > Care Plans
Triggers within establish care plans can be added, edited or deleted to meet your practice's needs. In this section, you will find the steps to make changes to the triggers within your existing Care Plans.
- Open the Manage Care Plans window.
- Highlight Care Plan to update.
- From the triggers section, there is an option to add, edit, delete, save changes, cancel changes, and refresh the grid.
- Grouping Rules are used to make a group of patients that would qualify for the Care Plan. Use the drop down to update the Grouping Rules. Your choices are as follows:
- The Item Name list is generated from the Care Plan Item tab where you can define what would be a Trigger. Use the drop down to update the Item Names:
- Condition applies to the Trigger. Use the drop down to update the Condition.
- Value(s) are what applies to the condition. Type in the numeric or text value as it applies to the Trigger. The sort field allows you to set the order in which your triggers are listed. Each Trigger must have a unique Sort order.
- Once all Triggers are added, you are able to move onto the Actions that the Care Plan makes when all Triggers are met.