Adding a Handout from a Website
If you would like to add a PDF from a website to your AAP Library so that you can access it at any time, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the website that has the handout you would like to include. We are using the CDC Vaccine Handouts.
- On the website, scroll to the link that would open the Handout and right-click and select Copy Link Location.
- Back in OP, bring up the AAP Library by going to: Utilities > Manage Forms > AAP/Local Content Library.
- Click on the Add Article button at the bottom of this window.
- Fill out the form using the following:
- Title: Insert the Title of the Handout
- Description: A brief description of the Handout
- Source: Must be set to Other (OTH)
- URL: Here is where you paste the Link Location that you copied earlier.
- Audience: Set the Audience to Patient to have it show up on the Portal in the future.
- Language: Set the language of the Handout.
- Tags: If you set a tag, you will be able to link the handout to keywords within OP.
- Click OK when you are finished.