Path: Clinical, Practice Management, or Billing tab > Patient Chart button
This information is used by a practice that has a need to administer vaccines to individuals that are not patients of the practice.
- Navigate to the Patient Chart using the path above.
- In the patient search field, enter the patient's name (last name,first name).
- Press Enter on the keyboard or click the Search button . Matching results are displayed.
- If the patient is found, a chart has already been established.
- If no match, click the New Patient button and proceed with registering.
Note: If there is an existing child account you may select the Copy From button.
- Complete the information on the Demographics window.
- Click the drop-down in the Status field and select Visitor.
- Click the Save button.
- Navigate to Insurance and add the Insurance information.
Note: If there is an existing child account you may select the Copy From button. Insurance information is only required when the practice will bill for the vaccine.