This section will introduce the users to the section of the Preventive Exam used to document Anticipatory Guidance and Counseling. The user will be guided through the fields to easily review and document the information.
- Click the AG/Counseling button.
- The anticipatory guidance and counseling window displays.
- Click into the Anticipatory Guidance text area and make changes as needed per patient.
- Click into the Counseling text area and add information if applicable.
- Verify that the visibility level is set properly for the counseling information.