This section will introduce users to the section of the Preventive Exam used to document Anticipatory Guidance and Counseling. The user will be guided through the fields to easily review and document the information.
- Click the AG/Counseling button.
- The anticipatory guidance and counseling window displays.
- Click into the Anticipatory Guidance text box and make changes as needed per patient.
- Click into the Counseling text box and add information if applicable.
- Verify that the Visibility Level is set properly for the counseling information.