Do you need Office Practicum Support staff to remotely connect to your workstation? The process couldn't be easier when you install TeamViewer. TeamViewer is also called ConnexinViewer by Office Practicum. This tool is used as Office Practicum's remote support utility. When reaching out to OP Support, you will likely be asked if it is okay to connect via TeamViewer. This will enable the OP Support staff to connect remotely into your workstation and assist in resolving the issue you may be experiencing.
If TeamViewer has already been installed on your PC, its method of access varies depending on if your are a Cloud or Client Server client. If you are a Cloud client, it may be accessed from your desktop. If you are a Client Server client, you will navigate to Help from within the OP software. Select Connexin Viewer to launch the program.
There are two ways to download TeamViewer onto your workstation:
- Access the TeamViewer website and install it from their main page: https://www.teamviewer.us/teamviewer-automatic-download/:
- Access the TeamViewer website: https://www.teamviewer.us/.
- Click Download Now to download the latest version of TeamViewer (for Windows).
|Note: To install TeamViewer for a Mac system, click this link (https://www.teamviewer.us/downloads/) and select Download Now below TeamViewer for Mac.|
- Access https://www.opmed.net/login.aspx.
- Log into the site with the necessary credentials.
- Select OP Help Desk in the Category dropdown located at the upper-right of the browser window.
- Click the Download button for the Connexin Support Viewer (TeamViewer).
When the TeamViewer Setup window appears during installation, select the following:
- How do you want to Proceed: Basic Installation.
- How do you want to use TeamViewer: Company/Commercial use.
- Click the Accept - finish button.
TeamViewer will automatically open once it is installed. For additional information, video guidance is available here.
|If you are experiencing issues launching or downloading ConnexinViewer, contact your IT professional. Your local IT professional can download and reinstall ConnexinViewer on your workstation.|