Path: Admin tab > Audit Trail button > Audit Trail of Changes to Records tab
All reports available in the Audit Logs allow you to select an individual patient or see changes for all patients within a certain date range. The reports available are:
- Audit Trail of Changes to Records: View changes taken to specific records, reason for change and a before and after look at the record.
- Log of Access and review of records: View actions taken on records.
- Disclosure Tracking: What information was printed from a patient record and recipient of the information.
- Login Statistics: View staff login information.
View Changes to Records
- Click the Audit Trail of Changes to Records tab.
- Search for a patient.
- Select a date range in the Date(s) fields.
- To view a records before and after changes, click the Show/Hide Visible column button and select the Before Changes and After Changes checkboxes.
|When you are in the Audit Trail of Changes to Records tab and select to see the Before and After Changes for Visit Status, remember to look at the After Changes column to view what the staff has changed the status to. An explanation of the codes for Visit Status changes are listed below. |
Utilities > System Admin > Security Audit Trail
You can select an individual patient or see all changes from within a certain date range.
Click on the various tabs to see an audit of individual reports, such as:
- Any Changes made to a Record.
- Any Access or Review of a Record.
- If any Disclosures were sent out.
- The log-in Statistics of all employees.
- Select a patient.
- Select from and to dates.
- Select Show/Hide Visible column button.
To see changes made:
- Choose Before Changes checkbox.
- Choose After Changes checkbox.
|When you are in the tab and select to see the Before and After Changes for Visit Status, remember to look at the to know what the staff has changed the status to. An explanation of the codes are listed below. |
Visit status numeric value equivalent: