Path: Smart Toolbar > Billing button
Once a user has completed posting their paper remittance, you will want to ensure that the amount that was posted into Office Practicum balances to what was sent to you on the EOB.
Balancing an EOB
- Open the Billing Center on the Smart Tool bar.
2. Click on Current Receipts tab.
3. The columns are sortable and filterable. If a user wishes to sort columns by staff member:
- Left click on the Staff Column.
- Hold the column with your mouse.
- Drag the column to the header to sort by staff members who have entered in payments for the day.
(Optional) If a user would like to filter by more specific information such as the check that was just posted:
- Hover over the Check# column until you see a filter icon , click on it.
- Office Practicum will allow you to check off the specific information that you wish to filter out.
|Note: If you do not see columns specific to your needs click on the 3-dotted ellipsis to the left of the columns to add in more options.|
4. A user can now see the check posted under their individual name with all patient detail attached.