Any claims that are to be dropped to a CMS-1500 form should have that indicated on the Payer Setup table.
|All queued claims assigned to insurance payers setup for CMS-1500 printing will print. Utilities > Manage Practice > Insurance Payers.|
Set CMS-1500 Based Payers
- Click on payer to highlight.
- Click the Edit button .
- Click on the Claims Routing tab.
- Under Primary Claims Transmission select Standard HCFA.
- Click Save to exit.
Batch Print CMS-1500 Forms
- Click on the Billing buttonto open the e-Billing center.
- Click on the Transmit Queue tab.
- Click on the CMS 1500 button.
- Click Yes when prompted "Print paper claims for HCFA-based insurance payers?"
|Note: Any claims sitting the Transmit Queue that are set to drop to a CMS-1500 form will be dropped to paper.|