This section will introduce the users to the section of the visit note used to document or review birth information. The user will be guided through the fields to easily review and document additional information.
- Click the History tab.
- Click the Perinatal History tab.
- Click the Birth Info tab.
- Enter the information in each of the fields.
- Using dropdown fields for gestational age, type of delivery, feeding, blood type, and hearing screen.
- If the gestational age is left blank and the child is a preemie, you will not get the preemie growth chart as a choice.
- Select the Birth place from the dropdown or type in the free text field.
- Enter the birth and discharge measurements.
- Select inches/lbs or cm/kg radio button as applicable.