Once you have made a Care Plan active and not auto-enrolling, a pop-up box is displayed when the patient has met the Triggers associated with the Care Plan. OP will prompt the user to make a decision about enrollment when opening the Patient Chart or within a patient visit. While you can choose to not review the Care Plan enrollment initially, until you dis-enroll the patient, OP will continue to prompt for enrollment.
Enroll in a Care Plan when Triggers are Met
- In the confirmation dialog you are presented with, click Yes to review enrollments.
- From the Available Care Plans tab, click the Enroll button. If you do not want to enroll the patient click the Disenroll button.
- Click the Done button to close the window. The enrolled Care Plan is displayed in Care Plans on the Patient Chart.
Dis-enroll from a Care Plan
- Navigate to Patient Chart and search for and select a patient.
- Click Care Plans on the Navigation Panel.
- Click the Customize button.
- The Current Care Plans tab will be selected. The Care Plan the patient no longer qualifies for will have the Qual? box highlighted in red.
- Select the Disenrolled radio button in the Status column.
- Click the Done button.
Once you have made your Care Plans active, if they are not set to Auto-enroll your patients, you will receive a popup to enroll them once they have met the Triggers associated with their Care Plan. This section describes how to enroll your patients into their respective Care Plans.
Office Practicum will prompt the user to make a decision about enrollment as soon as the Triggers are met. This could be upon opening the Patient Chart, or within a patient's visit while documenting. While you can choose to not review the Care Plan enrollments initially, until you dis-enroll the patient, Office Practicum will continue to prompt for enrollment.
Office Practicum prompts you to review enrollments for a patient if they qualify or no longer qualify for a Care Plan.
When a patient qualifies for a Care Plan:
From the Chart or Visit Office Practicum a Confirmation box is displayed.
- Click the Yes button to review enrollments.
- Click the Enroll button to enroll the patient. If you do not want to enroll the patient click the Disenroll button.
- After the patient is enrolled, the Care Plan moves to the Current Care Plans tab. Click the Done button to close the window.
When a patient no longer qualifies for a Care Plan:
- From the Chart or Visit Office Practicum there is a Confirmation pop-up box to review enrollments. The Care Plan that the patient no longer qualifies for will have the Qual? box highlighted in red.
- Click the Yes button to review enrollmentsx
- Select the Disenrolled radio button.
- Click the Done button.
To view available Care Plans, click the Available Care Planstab.
Here you can see what Care Plans a patient qualifies for and enroll the patient and/or enroll them in another Care Plan.