Once you have made your Care Plans active, if they are not set to Auto-enroll your patients, you will receive a popup to enroll them once they have met the Triggers associated with their Care Plan. This section describes how to enroll your patients into their respective Care Plans.
Office Practicum will prompt the user to make a decision about enrollment as soon as the Triggers are met. This could be upon opening the Patient Chart, or within a patient's visit while documenting. While you can choose to not review the Care Plan enrollments initially, until you dis-enroll the patient, Office Practicum will continue to prompt for enrollment.
Office Practicum will prompt you to review enrollments for a patient if they qualify or no longer qualify for a Care Plan.
When a patient qualifies for a Care Plan:
- From the chart or visit Office Practicum will prompt to review enrollments.
- Click YES to review enrollments.
- Once it is decided that the patient will be enrolled,click Enroll. If you do not want to enroll the patient click Disenroll.
- After the patient is enrolled, the Care Plan will move to the Current Care Plans tab. Click the Done button to close of out the Customize Care Plan window.
When a patient no longer qualifies for a Care Plan:
- From the chart or visit Office Practicum will prompt to review enrollments. The Care Plan in which they no longer qualify for will have the Qual? box highlighted in red.
- Click the Yes button to review enrollments, then click the radio button to mark the Care Plan as Disenrolled.
- Once it is decided that the patient should be disenrolled, click the Done button.
To view available Care Plans, access the Available Care Planstab.
Here you can see what Care Plans a patient qualifies for and enroll the patient and/or enroll them in another Care Plan.