CHADIS use the email address in your Address Book to identify you as an ordering Provider or staff member.
Make sure each Provider and staff member is set up as a contact in the Address Book and that each contact uses the email on file with CHADIS. To do so:
- Click Adr Bk on the smart toolbar.
- Search for the Provider's name and select it.
- Click the Edit Record button to edit the entry.
- Click the Address tab. Make sure the email address displayed in the Email Address 1 field matches the email address on file with CHADIS.
|A parent/patient respondent cannot also be a Provider or staff member. Any attempt to duplicate email address or to use a non-professional email address will result in an error, because CHADIS uses an end user's email address to identify each end user. Therefore, it is important that any OP Patient Portal accounts (including test accounts) be registered with a personal email address and that the email used in the Address Book be a professional email address.|
CHADIS provides Office Practicum with a unique User Name and Password for your Practice. Those credentials are stored in the eCorrespondents table. This is part of our setup process and should already be stored. To check these credentials:
- Follow the path: Utilities / System Admin / e-Correspondents. OP 14 displays the Correspondents window.
- In the Correspondent table (in the upper datagrid), select CHADIS.
- On the Connectivity/IDs tab, review the information displayed in the FTP Login/Password fields.
Click here to access the CHADIS web site.