Utilities > Manage Clinical Features > Survey Administrator
|Survey questions can be changed or deleted prior to using the survey for a patient. If the survey has been used on any patient, you must export the survey and import it back into your Office Practicum to be able to make any changes to it.|
Change a Survey Question
- Open the Survey Administrator.
- The survey administrator toolbar displays.
- Click on the Open button on the survey administrator toolbar.
- The Survey Forms Explorer window displays with the Root category and surveys visible.
- To edit a question within a survey, highlight the survey to change.
- Click the Select button.
- The survey window displays
- Highlight the question to change, click the Edit button.
- The Question Properties window displays.
- To make changes to the wording of a question click into the Question text field.
- To change the structure or information in the answer, click the Answer button.
- The Answer properties window displays.
- Answer properties listed below.
|Text||Create a text field that can be used for comments or entry to explain.|
|List||Create a list of choices that can be selected for the questions. May choose to allow single or multiple choice selections.|
|Integers||Answer used to set a numeric answer to the question.|
|Chars||Answer used to set an alpha character to the question.|
|Boolean||Boolean answers are used to set a value to an assumed yes/no or true/false response.|
|Date/Time||Answer will be entered as a date.|
|Masked Edit||Set the answer to a preset value such as the entry of a phone number.|
- Click the OK button to save the changes.
Delete a Survey Question
- To delete a survey question, highlight the survey.
- Click the Edit button.
- Highlight the question to remove.
- Click the Delete button on the survey toolbar.
- Confirm dialog box displays.
- Click OK to delete or No to go back to the survey question list.
|DELETE CAUTION: There are several Delete buttons on the survey toolbar, the first button will delete the survey. Please be careful in selecting the correct button.|