Note: This documentation applies to the OP Cloud environment.
To install Office Practicum on a Mac OSX:
- Download the app Parallels Client from the App Store. It is a free application and can be found by opening the App Store and typing "Parallels Client" into the search engine.
- Open the Parallels Client application.
- The Parallels Client will display a message informing that you have no connections configured. Click Add to configure a new connection.
- Select the option for Parallels Application Server.
- Select Advanced settings.
- On the Connection tab, fill in the required fields with the following information:
- Primary Connection: yourpracticename.cust.officepracticum.com.
- Mode: Gateway SSL Mode
- Port: 443
- Friendly Name: OP Cloud
- Logon Automatically: deselect checkbox
- Username and Password are supplied by Office Practicum and are unique to each device (example: 1234_0001234).
- Save Password: select checkbox
- Domain: OP
- Click the OK button once the information is entered.
- An Office Practicum icon is displayed. Double-click the icon to authenticate and gain access to your Office Practicum instance.
- Double-click the OP Icon to launch Office Practicum.