|For information, available on the Help Center for CQMsolution, click here.|
For the 2015 Edition certification, we selected a partner who specializes in development and maintenance of Clinical Quality Measures (CQMs). CQMsolutions is a separate application where provider performance against the 11 Clinical Quality Measures we support will be visible. Users can drill down on each measure to understand which patients are falling out of the measure and why in order to give them an opportunity to correct it.
OP will support the following CQMs:
- Appropriate Testing for Children with Pharyngitis - CMS 146
- Appropriate Treatment for Children with Upper Respiratory Infection (URI) - CMS 154
- Chlamydia Screening for Women - CMS 153
- Weight Assessment and Counseling for Nutrition and Physical Activity for Children and Adolescents - CMS 155
- Childhood Immunization Status - CMS 117
- Preventive Care and Screening: Screening for Clinical Depression and Follow-up Plan - CMS 2
- ADHD: Follow-up Care for Children Prescribed Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Medication - CMS 136
- Children who have dental decay or cavities - CMS 75
- Tobacco Use: Screening and Cessation Intervention - CMS 138
- Influenza Immunization - CMS 147
- Body Mass Index (BMI) Screening and Follow-up - CMS 66
All providers participating in the EHR Incentive Program will need to have a license and access to CQMsolutions.
|Note: More information about this product will be forthcoming. OP will be reaching out to you soon with the details.|