After all questions have been created and assigned scores, you can create a Score Alert to have the system notify you of any results that fall above or below a certain value.
- The Score Alert will only apply to those questions that have been assigned scores; answer types that can be assigned scores are List, Boolean and integer/numeric.
- When the survey is administered, the score will appear in pink if the Score Alert criteria is met.
To create a Score Alert:
- Click Open on the Survey Administrator Toolbar.
- The Survey Forms Explorer window opens.
- Locate the survey to score and click the Select button.
- Click the drop-down arrow for Alert type and select from the list.
|Note: None (the default value) indicates that the survey is not scored|
- In the second, smaller Alert Type field, select a threshold score value from the drop-down menu.