Utilities > Manage Clinical Features > Care Plans
Care Plans can be created within Office Practicum to meet the needs of your practice. In this section, you will find the steps to create a new Care Plan.
Opening the Manage Care Plans Window
- Open up the Manage Care Plans window.
- Click on the green plus sign in the lower left corner to add a new Care Plan.
- Under Care Plan/Registry type in the name of your new Care Plan.
- Type in or use the drop down for each of the fields for the Care Plan Definition, Triggers, and Actions.
- Add Triggers to create your patient group.
- Add Actions to add and/or suppress on your patient's Care Plan once all conditions are met for the Triggers assigned to the Care Plan.
- Click on the green check mark in the lower left corner to save Care Plan changes.