|Note: To open the Survey Administrator Tool Bar: Click Utilities > Manage Clinical Features > Survey Administrator.|
- Open the Survey Administrator Toolbar.
- Click Create in the Survey Administrator Toolbar. A new survey (questionnaire) window opens.
- Enter information as follows:
Name assigned to the survey that identifies the information.
Survey can be created within the database or pulled from an external source.
Will auto-populate with the name of the survey pulled from the external source.
For internal use.
Visible if a parent takes the survey on the portal.
Drop-down to restrict who will be able to see the current survey.
Alert type/Alert value
Once you have created and scored your survey questions, use these fields to have the system alert you if any scores fall above or below or certain value.
Set a default LOINC code for any surveys that correspond to a lab with an identical LOINC code. (ie. a lead risk assessment and lead test would both have XLEAD as their LOINC code to satisfy the need for Lead on a Care Plan).
Diagnosis code to associated with the entry of the survey. Used to automatically associate billing when the survey is complete.
Default CPT/Default Mod
CPT code and modifier associated with the entry of the survey. Used to automatically associate billing when the survey is complete.
- Click the button on the Survey Administration toolbar.
- The Question properties window displays.
- From the Define New Question tab select the checkbox at the top of the window if the question is required and cannot be skipped.
- Write the question in the Question text: field.
- Click the Answer button.
Create a text field that can be used for comments or entry to explain.
Create a list of choices that can be selected for the questions. May choose to allow single or multiple choice selections.
Answer used to set a numeric answer to the question.
Answer used to set an alpha character to the question.
Boolean answers are used to set a value to an assumed yes/no or true/false response.
Answer will be entered as a date.
Set the answer to a preset value such as the entry of a phone number.
- When finished entering your answer(s), click the OK button.
- To add a second question, click the button on the Survey Administrator Toolbar and repeat the above procedure.
- To modify you can do the following:
- Rearrange the position of the questions by using the Up and Down buttons on the Survey Administrator toolbar.
- Review the answer type and format highlight the question and click the Answer button on the Survey Administrator toolbar.
- The Answer window displays.
- Reviews the survey by clicking the on the Survey Administrator toolbar.
- Review the survey Test button on the Survey Administrator toolbar.
- The Answer Wizard (test mode) window displays.
- Select form mode test or grid mode test.