Utilities > Manage Codes > Diagnosis Codes
Cross Mapping Diagnosis allows users to map a single diagnosis to multiple methodologies (Example:Matching ICD10 to lateral SNOMED coding).
Cross Mapping Diagnosis Codes
- Open the Diagnosis Code Management Window. Begin by searching for the code. Enter the search criteria (Code or Description). Be sure to select the correct Result Set based on criteria.
- To confirm this is the correct Diagnosis Code, consult your most up to date coding book.
- When you have located the code and are ready to add the Cross Mapping, click on the Edit button.
Diagnosis Code Management
- Click on the tab Cross Mappings.
- Click the down arrow underneath the column titled Mapped Code Set. Choose the appropriate code type and the Description/Synonym will auto populate.
- Click on the Identify button.
- This will return a list of the matching Mapped Code set options that fit the description. Click on the one you want.
- Click Save to retain your changes.
Diagnosis Code Editor