Path: Admin tab > Archive Records button > Database Cleanup tab > Encounter Notes tab
The Encounter Notes tab of Database Cleanup deselects the Flag as incomplete checkbox for any Encounter or Well Visit Note where the Flag as incomplete checkbox was selected, on or before the date specified.
Set Encounter Update Criteria
- Navigate to the Encounter Notes tab of Database Cleanup by following the path above.
- In the All records on or before the date specified field, enter a date or use the drop-down to select a date from the calendar. This determines the date, including the selected date, for which any Encounters or Well Visits that are flagged as incomplete will have that checkbox deselected.
- Click the Begin button to proceed.
- A confirmation window displays the number of Encounters that will be updated. Click Yes to proceed.
- Once complete, a dialog box is displayed informing that the Encounters have been updated. Click OK.
- A confirmation window displays the number of Well Visits that will be updated. Click Yes to proceed.
- Once complete a dialog box displays informing that the Well Visits have been updated. Click OK.