Path: Tools tab > Database Viewer button
Direct Email Address entries in the Address Book may get duplicated. The steps below walk a user through how to use Database Viewer to merge the duplicate entries in the Address Book.
- Navigate to Database Viewer by following the path above.
- Click the AddressBook tab.
- In the List records where these fields are duplicated section of the window, use the drop-down to select the checkbox for DIRECT_EMAIL.
Warning: While there are many options to choose from, DIRECT_EMAIL is the only option functional at this time.
- Click outside the drop-down list to filter the report to the selection.
- Merge the duplicate entries by following the below steps:
- Click the Merge Entries button, and complete both of the following steps.
1. Select the Merge from Record in the Grid: select the record in the list that will be merged into the record to keep.
2. Select the Merge to Record in the Grid: select the record in the list that you will keep.
- Click the Save Merge button.
- Click OK in the Confirm dialog window.
- The OP DB Viewer window displays the merge is complete, click the OK button.
- Repeat the above steps for all records to merge.
- Click the X to close the OP Database Viewer window.
Note: When an address book entry has been merged, you may view the information in the Audit Logs. For detail information on the Audit log, click here.