Path: Utilities Menu > Manage Clinical Features > Medication Favorites (Keyboard Shortcut keys: [Alt][U][F][M])
This section guides the users through the steps required to delete a favorite medication.
- Follow the path above to reach the Medication Favorites window
- From a chart, click the Medications button to open the medication list.
- Click the green plus sign button.
- The Prescription Writer window displays.
- Click the ellipse button to the right of the Drug Name field.
- The Medication Finder window displays with the All Favorites tab is selected.
- To expand a category, click the plus symbol.
- Click to highlight the prescription in the grid that you would like to delete.
- Click the ellipse button under the Edit column.
- The Edit Drug Detail window displays.
- Click the delete button.
- A pop-up window will prompt you to confirm: "Delete record?"
- Click the OK button.
- The All Favorites list displays.