Path: Practice Management tab > Demographic/Analysis Recall > Vaccines Given tab
The Vaccines Given Report displays a patient list based on a date range of all vaccines given in the Practice. It is not necessary to create a Patient Demographics List prior to running the Vaccines Given Report. A detailed video demonstrating this workflow can be found below.
Summary of Steps
- Navigate to the Vaccines Given tab of the Demographic Analysis/Recall Report by following the path above.
- Enter the Vaccination Date Range.
- (Optional) Select the checkbox to Calculate dose # if appropriate.
- Select the appropriate Lot Numbers radio button.
- Click the Search button.
- (Optional) Add or remove columns from the grid using the Show/Hide Visible columns button.
- (Optional) Sort, filter, or group the data.
- Take action using the Print Letters, Send Messages, or Export buttons.
|Tip: To enlarge the video, double-click it, or click the Fullscreen button. When you're done viewing, press Esc to exit fullscreen mode.|
The Vaccines Given Report will display a list based on a date range of all vaccines given in the practice. It is not necessary to run a Patient Demographics report prior to running the Vaccines Given Report. Click Search after criteria has been chosen.
Vaccines Given Report
To run a Vaccine Given Report, enter the following criteria before clicking the Search button:
- Vaccination dates: select the date range for which you would like to view vaccinations.
- Select the appropraite radio button to report: VFC lot numbers only, Non-VFC lot numbers, or All lot numbers.
- Select the checkbox to Calculate dose # if appropriate. This allows you to show which dose number in the series of each vaccine the child received during the given date range. Selecting this checkbox will increase the retrieval time for the report.