This section will introduce the users to the section of the Preventive Exam used to document the findings of the exam. The user will be guided through the form to add or modify information.
- Click the Detailed Exam button.
- The age appropriate template displays.
- Change the Examination Point findings by clicking into the NL / ABNL column.
- To add or edit additional examination questions do one of the following.
- To view additional examination points, select the heading by clicking once.
- To view additional exam groups, click the checkbox Show all groups.
- To add an examination point not included, select the Custom question drop-down arrow.
- Select the Exam Group.
- Type the exam question.
- Click the plus icon to save the entry.