|DIAGNOSIS template titles are written in all capital letters.|
If the template is applied from the Detailed Exam tab, this will affect what information is populated.
- From within the Encounter Note Editor tab, select the Detailed Exam tab.
- Select All Templates to see all the templates in the practice, or My Templates to see the templates that the provider has created.
- In the white text box, type in the name of the diagnosis template.
- The sections that are included in the visit note are indicated by the checkboxes. Once the OK is pressed, the note will be populated with the information from the template.
|To layer on an additional diagnosis template, repeat steps 2 and 3.|
If the template is applied from the Assess/Plan tab, this will affect what information is populated.
From within the Encounter Note Editor tab, Select the Assess/Plan tab.
The sections that are included in the visit note are indicated by the checkboxes.
When a template is applied from the Assess/Plan tab, the following occurs:
- The diagnosis is added to the appropriate DX: field.
- The Assessment field reflects the provider's assessment of the child's condition.
- The Plan and Patient Instructions will reflect the text that was written in the template.
- The Orders/Workflow in the lower portion of the screen will pre-populate with the tasks that were set up in the template.
- Procedures included in a template will appear in the Coding tab of the Encounter Note.