Privacy levels can be set in two ways for Diagnostic Tests:
- Individually for each test as they are created.
- Applied to tests at all times.
To set the visibility for each individual test as they are entered into OP 14:
- Open the Diagnostic Test Requisition form (Smart Toolbar > Chart button > Diagnostic Test tab > + In-House, + Send-Out, or + Legacy buttons).
- Select the Privacy level for that test. The visibility of Any staff member (shown below) includes the visibility on the portal as well. To hide an item from being visible on the portal, select the Privacy Level dropdown for that test and change it to Clinical Staff Only (includes clinical staff plus providers) or higher.
To set the visiblity for tests at all times:
- Open the Diagnostic Test Utilities (Utilities Menu > Manage Clinical Features > Diagnostic Test Setup).
- Select an existing test and click the Details button to the left of the test name. The Diagnostic Test Name Information window appears.
- Select the Default Visibility dropdown and change it from Any staff member (shown below) to Clinical Staff Only or higher. The visibility of Any staff member (shown below) includes the visibility on the portal as well.
- Click OK when complete.