The steps below assume that you already know how to enter Vaccine Inventory for your practice. You'll learn how to enter a Note to distinguish vaccines entered into the inventory by identifying their Brand Name.
Enter a Note in Vaccine Inventory
- Select the vaccine that needs the Brand Name identified.
- Click the ellipsis to open the Vaccine Inventory Item Detail window.
- Click in the Notes field.
- Enter the Brand Name.
- Click the Save button.
- Follow the steps for adding a new lot into the inventory.
- Enter the "brand" name into the Notes field.
- Click on the Save button .
Repeat the above process for all vaccines that need a brand name distinction.