Synagis most likely will not be in your inventory., follow the steps below.
- From the patient chart or a visit note, click Immunizations then Administer Vaccines.
- Click the Infant tab then Synagis vaccine (RSV-MAb).
- You will get the following Warning dialog box, click OK.
- You will get an Information dialog box indicating there is no inventory in stock, click OK.
- Click the Continue without Lot Information button.
- Complete the Enter Vaccine Administration Information window.
- Click the Save button.
Note: You may build a Synagis template:
The video below will inform you on our Best Practice to create a Synagis template and how to document Synagis given when your patient comes into the office.
Synagis most likely will not be in your inventory.
Follow the steps below:
- From the patient chart click on then click on .
- Select the infant tab and then select the Synagis vaccine.
- You will get the following pop up box. Click ok
- You will get another pop up stating that there is no inventory in stock. Click OK.
- Click on the button.
- Enter in all vaccine information. The vaccinator will populate with your initials since you are logged into OP.
- Click on .
|You may build a Synagis template:|