If the end user clicks the New Document button or clicks the Edit button while viewing an existing document, the OP software switches the Manage Documents window to Edit mode. In Edit mode, the OP software replaces the Document List panel with the Acquisitions panel. See Acquisition Panel for details.
When the Manage Document window switches to Edit mode, the OP software:
- Changes the Document List panel to the Acquisition panel.
- Displays the Edit Page buttons at the bottom of the Preview panel. See Edit Page Buttons below for details.
- Makes the fields in the Document Details panel editable.
- Displays the Save and Cancel buttons in the bottom-right corner of the Manage Documents window.
|Note: After editing and saving a document, OP 14 displays the list of documents and focuses on the document the end user edited and saved.|
Edit Page Buttons
When the end user clicks the New Document button or when the end user has selected a document and the end user clicks the Edit button, the OP software displays the Edit Page buttons at the bottom of the Preview panel.
The Edit Page buttons include the following:
- Undo Last Edit button (icon of a curved arrow): This button only activates after making a change to the document.
- Resize/Rotate: Clicking on this button displays a menu of options (Resize to 8.5 x 11”; Resize Image; Rotate 90º CCW; Rotate 90º CW; Rotate 180º; Flip Horizontal; Flip Vertical).
- Convert: Clicking on this button displays a menu of options (Convert to Black/White; Convert to Grayscale; Convert to TrueColor; Antialias; Invert Colors; Adjust Brightness/Contrast).
- Cursor tool
- Zoom button (icon of a magnifying glass)
- Cropping tool
- Drawing tool (icon of a pencil)
- Highlight tool (icon of a paintbrush)
- Add Annotation tool (icon of a pencil on paper)
- Sign: This button allows the end user to add a signature to the selected document. Adding a signature does not mark the item as Reviewed.