There may be instances when the vaccine information used in the selection of inventory or administration of vaccines needs to be edited. To edit fields in the Vaccine Codes, follow the instruction below.
Edit Vaccine Products
- Open the vaccine code table (Utilities > Manage Codes > Vaccine Products).
- Locate the vaccine you would like to edit and click on the line once to highlight it.
- Click under the column labeled .
- The Vaccine Code Table Details will pop up, and you will be able to make changes or utilize the drop down arrow to pick a choice from the populated lists.
- Once you have made all changes, click .
|Note: If you have changed the Inventory Name of a vaccine in the Vaccine Code Table you must edit the Vaccine Inventory. If this step is not complete, the practice will be unable to administer vaccines even though there is inventory available.|
Edit Vaccine Inventory when Changing Inventory Name
- Open Maintain Vaccine Inventory (Activities > Maintain Vaccine Inventory).
- Locate the vaccine in the list and click the ellipses button under the edit pencil column.
- Click the dropdown arrow in the Inventory name field.
- Locate the new inventory name and click to select.
- Click the Save button.
- Repeat steps 1-5 for all lots with the name change, this will include any lots that are Inactive.