Exam Room Workstation
Typically a desktop or laptop fulfilling the following specs would cost: $1,000+.
Note: Many clients are concerned that a desktop PC will be an intrusion in the exam room, or may get damaged by curious children. However, the desktop PC is the most popular choice among our clients. Along with a flat-panel monitor, the computer can easily be tucked away, the screen turned aside to avoid distraction, and the keyboard and the mouse can be locked for privacy and protection against little hands.
Important: OP supports Windows 10 and 8.1. OP does not support Windows 10 in S mode. Windows 10 in S mode only runs applications available in the Microsoft Store. You will need to switch out of Windows 10 in S mode to run the OP software. Follow these instructions on Microsoft's site for more information on how to switch out of Windows 10 in S mode.
- 2.0 GHz+ Intel Processor (Dual Core Required, Quad Core Preferred)
- Random Access Memory (RAM):
- 4GB preferred
- 80 GB Hard Drive or larger recommended
- 250 MB required for client install
- Monitor (monitor must be capable of displaying minimum resolution of 1920x1080):;
- 17” Monitor Preferred
- 15” Monitor Minimum