Note: This documentation applies to the OP Cloud environment.
To export vendor files from the OP Cloud:
- Create a claim file, statement file, or immunization registry file.
- Create a location on your desktop where you wish to export the file locally.
- Select Activities > Administrative Documents.
- Select the appropriate Correspondent ID and desired Transaction type (i.e.: 837 or STMT).
- Click the Search button.
- Locate and select the file you wish to export.
- Click the Export button.
- Navigate to the Network drive in the Save As window.
- Double-click tsclient.
- Double-click the \\tsclient\C Share folder or your local folder. For your local folder, you are looking at local drive folders (C:\, D:\, etc.).
The path to your desktop is Network > tsclient > C:\ >Users > local username > Desktop.
- The "local username" will be the Windows username that is currently logged in.
- Navigate to the folder you created in step 2.
Once the file is deposited on the desktop, the user will be responsible for contacting their vendor to upload the file.