Worklists of open Encounters and Wells Visits are accessible via the Main Navigation Panel. A number displayed next to either indicates that there is/are open/unfinalized Notes that require attention by the logged-in Rendering Provider. Once Visit Notes are finalized, they are removed from the Clinical Work list. To display finalized Notes in the grid, select the include finalized checkbox.
Path: Main Navigation Panel > Encounters or Well Visits
- Navigate to the Clinical Work window by following the path above. Once in the Clinical Work window, you can easily get to other Clinical areas that may require attention by using the tabs listed at the top of the window.
- If needed, change the Scope, Date Range, and Confidential Inclusion at the top of the window.
- Select the Visit Note that needs to be finalized.
- Proceed with one of the following options depending on the status of the Visit Note:
- Edit: When you click Edit, the Visit Note is displayed. Changes can be made throughout the Visit Note, if needed. When ready, navigate to the Summary section of the Note to finalize it.
- Preview and Finalize: To preview the Visit Note before finalizing, select the preview checkbox, and click the Finalize button. The Visit Note is displayed with a confirmation window asking if you would like to proceed. Click OK to finalize the Note or Cancel to perform a further review before navigating to the Summary section of the Note to finalize it.
- Finalize: To finalize the Note without review, click the Finalize button.