Note: This documentation applies to the OP Cloud environment.
To obtain access to the files on your computer through the tsclient connection on a Mac, perform the following steps:
- Locate and open your Parallels Client.
- Select your connection.
- Click File > Connection Properties in the main menu (or right-click the connection and select Connection Properties) in the dropdown - if possible). The Connection Properties window appears.
- Click the Local Resources tab.
- (If the Configure button is grayed-out) Select the Disk Drives checkbox to enable the Configure button.
- Click the Configure button. The path window appears.
- Select your location where your files will be stored. If no path is listed, click the + button, select your destination, and click Open. To delete a path, select it and click the OK button.
- Once the path is selected, click the OK button to close the Path window.
- Click OK or Cancel to close the Connection Properties window.
- When exporting a file:
- Run the report/export the file, etc. that you want to have on your local computer. The Save to file window appear.
- Select Network.
- Select tsclient.
- Select the path destination you set in the Connection properties window.
- Enter the file name in the File Name field.
- Set the extension for that file in the Save as Type field.
- Click Save. The file will be saved to your local computer destination that you had determined earlier.
- Locate the destination to access the files on your local computer.