Note: The Ribbon is driven by permissions. If your permissions do not grant you access to certain features or areas of the software, you still may not see all of the tabs that have been selected in the Customize the Ribbon window.
To customize your ribbon:
- Right-click in the blue Ribbon area.
- Select Customize the Ribbon.
- In the Choose Commands From panel to the left, select the tabs to display on the ribbon. Use the right arrow to move them over to the Customize the Ribbon panel to the right.
- Ensure that the checkboxes for the tabs you want to display in the ribbon are selected.
- You can customize the left-to-right sequence of tabs on the ribbon by selecting a tab in the Customize the Ribbon panel and using the up or down arrows to the right.
- Click OK to save your work.