The best place to print a patient's records is from the Event Chronology window.
- Click the Chronology (Chron) button in the smart toolbar. The Event Chronology window will appear.
- Select Event Chronology, ALL from the Report Criteria drop-down menu.
- Search for the patient whose records need to be printed.
- For the Report Dates:
- Select All to print all records
- Select Latest and specify the number of months or enter a specific date range.
Note: OP defaults to Latest 24 months. If you were using the Latest field and then change to All, you must click the Search button to repopulate the results.
- Select Select All to print all record types.
Note: By selecting Select All, you will also be printing the Messages from the patient's chart. Deselect all items for Record Type: Message to prevent internal messages from printing.
- Complete the Medical Record Disclosure Tracking window.
To learn how to print a patient's Vaccine Records, click here.