After a lab requisition status is set to Complete, it cannot be printed. The requisition status must be changed to Pending to reprint the lab order. You can change the status back to Complete after you have reprinted the lab order. To reprint a lab order that has already been completed:
- Open the patient chart (click the Chart button).
- Search for and select the patient, if the patient is not already selected.
- Select the Diagnostic Tests tab.
- Click the Requisition/Results tab if it is not already selected.
- Locate the completed lab order you wish to reprint.
- Select the Status dropdown for the lab order and choose Pending.
- Click the Printer icon button to the right of the lab orders.
- Print the lab order.
- Select the Status dropdown and change the status back to Completed.