- Select the SQL article from the Clip-and-Save SQL Library for the code you want to copy.
- Locate and click the Copy button of the SQL article. Your code will be highlighted and copied to your clipboard by simply clicking the button.
- Open your OP Database Viewer.
- Select the SQL tab.
- Paste the code into the SQL field.
- Click the Save SQL Query Text Under a New Name button .
- Enter a name for your SQL Query
- Run your new SQL code.
That's it! The process of Pasting and Saving your Code is shown below.