Path: Clinical tab > More button (in Reference Data group) > Customize CDA
The format of CDA (or C-CDA) files can be customized so that only relevant information is displayed for the user. Sections of a CDA can be reordered or hidden. Customization is user-specific, and can be changed at any time.
- Navigate to the Customize CDA window following the path above.
- Review the list of CDA sections, and do one of the following:
- Select the checkbox to the left of the corresponding CDA section to include the section.
- Deselect the checkbox to the left of the corresponding CDA section to exclude the section.
- If necessary, reorder the sections of the CDA using one of the following methods:
- Use the up and down arrow buttons once a section is selected.
- Drag and drop a section to the desired placement in the list.
- Click the Save button.