Path: Clinical tab > More button (in Reference Data group) > Customize CDA
The format of CDA (or C-CDA) files can be customized so that only relevant information is displayed for the user. Sections of a CDA can be reordered or hidden. Customization is user-specific.
Warning: At this time, if a user customizes the CDA, either unchecking or reordering, the user is locked into viewing only that information. If a user chooses to customize their CDA they will be unable to view subsections included in an incoming CDA. If this is occurring for users at the practice, contact OP Support to resolve the issue.
- Navigate to the Customize CDA window following the path above.
- Review the list of CDA sections, and do one of the following:
- Select the checkbox to the left of the corresponding CDA section to include the section.
- Deselect the checkbox to the left of the corresponding CDA section to exclude the section.
- If necessary, reorder the sections of the CDA using one of the following methods:
- Use the up and down arrow buttons once a section is selected.
- Drag and drop a section to the desired placement in the list.
- Click the Save button.