The standard across all chart elements is that only items with the visibility set to Any Staff Member are shared to the Patient Portal. The SQLs listed below were created to identify different elements of sensitive data to ensure that it is shared appropriately with the Patient Portal. If you're unfamiliar with using SQLs, click here to learn about running them in Database Viewer. Additional resources are also available.
- SQL: Visibility Clean-up: Medications
- SQL: Visibility Clean-up: Problem List
- SQL: Visibility Clean-Up: Diagnostic Tests
- SQL: Visits With Possible Sensitive Diagnosis Codes
- SQL: Visits With Possible Sensitive Diagnosis Codes (Includes Rendering Provider)
|This short video explains how the Problem List is displayed for patients in the portal.|
|OP Practice Portal: Code Management QRG|
This quick reference guide explains the process in the Practice Portal for managing diagnoses you want to display in the Patient Portal on a patient's Problems list.
|This article lists each area of the Patient Chart where visibility can be restricted, shows how to restrict it, and how to view items that have been restricted.|