|This documentation applies to the OP Cloud environment.|
To import a document into the OP Cloud:
- Click the Docs button on the main OP toolbar to access the Document Management window.
- Click the New Document button.
- Select the Import button. The File Explorer window appears.
- Navigate to the Network location in the File Explorer window.
- Select tsclient.
- Locate Local Drive folders (C:\, D:\, etc.). The path to your desktop is Network > tsclient > C:\ >Users > local username > Desktop.
- The "local username" will be the Windows username that is currently logged in.
|Note: We recommend that your IT Professional setup a Shared Network folder or drive to make the importing path more accessible. This is applicable when users are able to scan directly to the shared folder.|