|This documentation applies to the OP Cloud environment.|
Before beginning the process of installing an OP Cloud instance on your workstation, you must have been provided credentials by Office Practicum Support. Additionally, if your display scaling is set to something other than 100%, the OP Cloud installer may not display properly and be difficult to view. Once the install is complete, Parallels and OP will operate and display properly.
Install OP Cloud
- Download the OP Cloud Installer: OP Cloud 32-bit Installer or OP Cloud 64-bit Installer.
- If you do not already have an instance of TeamViewer (or Connexin Viewer), our remote support utility, it can be downloaded by clicking one of the following links:
- For Windows: ConnexinViewer
- For Mac: https://www.teamviewer.us/downloads/ and select Download Now below TeamViewer for Mac.
- Run the OP Cloud Installer that you just downloaded by double-clicking the Cloud Install icon on the desktop.
- Enter the Username, Password, and Server Address provided by Office Practicum Support.
- Select the type of install you would like to run: All users, One user, or Uninstall Parallels. After selecting an Install option, the installer may appear unresponsive. Please wait for the install to finish. When the install is complete, the Installer closes, and a Parallels icon is displayed on the desktop.
- Double-click on the Parallels Client icon to launch Parallels Client.
- In the Connections panel of the window, double-click Office Practicum. An OP icon is created and is displayed in the Info panel of the window, as well as on the Desktop.
- Double-click the OP icon on the desktop or in the Info panel to open OP.