When you switch from Client Server to Cloud, you are also changing your Portal from Client Server to Cloud. OP Mobile has a dependency on the Portal Website Address (URL) when it is being setup and configured. This URL changes when you transition from Client-Server to Cloud (and it has to). Whenever a client transitions from Client Server to Cloud, they do, in fact, need to repair the connection between their phone or iPad to OP Mobile.
- Close OP Mobile app completely on the device in question.
- On the device, go to Settings > OP Mobile.
- Turn on the radio button to "Clear App Data".
- Launch OP Mobile. You should be prompted at this point to "clear your keychain" and "are you sure you want to clear your app data?". Select YES at these prompts.
- If this prompt disappears before you can select a response, simply swipe up from the bottom of the screen to show your apple device's Control Panel, then swipe it back down, the prompt should reappear.
- Complete the pairing process normally, being sure to use the new cloud Portal URL at the initial pairing screen. Visit OP Mobile Pairing Instructions Video for a video tutorial on pairing your device.