The first thing to do when on this tab is verify that the date range, provider and location are all set according to the parameters you would like.
- Date Range: Select your begin and end date.
- Provider: The QIC gives the ability to report by provider or for your entire practice/location.
- Location: The QIC gives the ability to select a single location or all locations.
Once in the Custom section, there will be an additional seven tabs to the left.
- By using the toggles, report AC02 reports on the allotment of usage of same-day appointment minutes.
- AC04 reports on the response times for telephone calls and patient portal messages as well as breaking each of those out by office hours or after hours.
- AC11 reports on the number of times patients see their PCP.
- CC06 reports on the number of referrals to a specialist. This helps provide information about what specialists/specialty types are frequently used by the practice.
- KM06 reports on the most frequent primary diagnoses.
- KM08 reports on the preferred methods of contact used by the Practices to contact their patients.
- KMD9/10 reports on language, ethnicity and race as a percentage by using the toggles.