Note: This documentation applies to the OP Cloud environment.
Installing Office Practicum on an Ipad
- Download the Parallels Client from the App Store (not iTunes).
Note: Do not download Parallels Access or Parallels Client (legacy).
- Add a new connection by pressing the plus (+) sign in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Select Remote Application Server.
- Fill in the blanks with the proper information.
- Friendly name is OP.
- The Server Address address is unique for each practice and is supplied by Office Practicum.
- If you are unsure of which connection to use, please contact OP Tech Support.
- The Username and Password will be supplied by Office Practicum and will be unique to each iPad. Add @OP at the end of the username (example 589_test1@op).
- Open Connection Settings.
- Connection Settings:
- Connection Mode is Gateway.
- Turn on Secure Connection.
- Go back to New RAS Connection.
- Open Advanced Settings:
- Open Local Resources.
- Change "Open URLs on" to be This Device.
- Select Connect at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Open Office Practicum.
- Accept the Certificate and turn on Don't ask me again.
iPad Mouse Setting Recommendation
- Within Parallels, there there is a control panel on the right side (swipe right to hide, swipe from the right to left to view):
- Click the Settings icon (gear).
- Click Mouse Mode.
- Click Dumbo Mouse.